Non Salary Transfer Loan
Apply for a Personal Loan in UAE without the hassle of transferring your salary to the lending bank. Loan without salary transfer is possible now.
Get high loan volume at competitive interest rates. All expatriates and UAE nationals may apply for a loan without salary transfer. Quick process with limited documents.
Basically, these type of loans comes with certain restrictions as it is considered as an unsecured loan in UAE. As a non salary transfer loan facilities increases the risk factor for the bank to lend, the interest rate is quite high as compared to salary transfer loans in UAE.
A lot of people are not aware of the facility of personal loan without salary transfer in UAE due to lack of information. With uaecashloans.com its very easy to find a loan without salary transfer in a fraction of a second. You can compare the various interest rates provided by the banks and financial institutions and can choose the best that suits your need.
Personal Loan without company listing
A lot of people in UAE faced rejection for there loan application just because the employer they work for is not listed with the bank or the financial institution. But now time has changed, availing personal loans without company listing is no more difficult in UAE. Small and medium size company employees may also apply for personal loan without company listing or may request the bank or financial institution to list the company. To list a company the bank or the financial institution may ask few documents from the employer like Trade Licence, Employee list and company audit report.
Mostly personal loan without company listing may applied through non salary transfer loan category . The interest rates might be slight higher than salary transfer loan but here company listing is not mandatory. Loan applicant can avail loan up to 20 times of his salary subject to bank eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Applicant should earn a minimum fix income of AED 5000.
- Applicant should be at least 21 Years old at the time of loan application and max 61 year old at the time of loan maturity.
- Applicant should completed 6 months in the company or should be a confirmed employee.
- Applicant should have received last 3 months consecutive salaries in bank account.
- Non Listed Company Employees also can apply.
- Loan Applicant must have a good and healthy Credit Score or Credit History.
Documents to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Loan applicant must provide KYC documents like Passport Copy, Visa Copy and Emirates ID Copy.
- Loan applicant must provide a valid Salary Certificate or Payslip
- Loan applicant must provide 3 to 6 month Salary account statement showing regular salary credits.
- Loan without Salary Transfer is an unsecured loan, so bank may ask for a Security Cheque.
- Additional documents as requested by the Bank or Financial Institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Banks in UAE do provide Loans without Salary Transfer subject to eligibility depending upon the financial institution.
The minimum salary requirement to apply for a Loan without salary transfer starts from AED 3000. However it’s sole discretion of the bank and changes time to time.
To apply you should complete at least 6 months in the company or should be documented confirmed employee.
People working in a Non Listed Company may also apply for a loan without any salary transfer.
What is Covid-19 or Coronavirus? Coronavirus is an infectious virus which came from animals, it can affect respiratory tract and cause respiratory failure. Those with weakened immune systems may develop more serious symptoms, like pneumonia or bronchitis. Another similar virus in Saudi Arabia called Middle East respiratory syndrome (Mers), emerged in 2012 – there have beenMarch 30, 2020
Supported by a robust sales force and tight cost controls, Pharm Ltd. experienced sustained double-digit growth over a number of years, only to find that their supply chain struggled to keep pace.December 9, 2019
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination.April 2, 2018
At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation.April 2, 2018