Non Salary Transfer Loan
Apply for a Personal Loan in UAE without the hassle of transferring your salary to the lending bank. Loan without salary transfer is possible now.
Get high loan volume at competitive interest rates. All expatriates and UAE nationals may apply for a loan without salary transfer. Quick process with limited documents.
Basically, these type of loans comes with certain restrictions as it is considered as an unsecured loan in UAE. As a non salary transfer loan facilities increases the risk factor for the bank to lend, the interest rate is quite high as compared to salary transfer loans in UAE.
How Uae Cash Loans help to apply Loan without Salary Transfer?
A lot of people are not aware of the facility of personal loan in UAE without salary transfer due to lack of information. With uaecashloans.com its very easy to find a loan without salary transfer in a fraction of a second. You can compare the various interest rates provided by the banks and financial institutions and can choose the best that suits your need.
Personal Loan without company listing
A lot of people in UAE faced rejection for there loan application just because the employer they work for is not listed with the bank or the financial institution. But now time has changed, availing personal loans without company listing is no more difficult in UAE. Small and medium size company employees may also apply for personal loan without company listing or may request the bank or financial institution to list the company. To list a company the bank or the financial institution may ask few documents from the employer like Trade Licence, Employee list and company audit report.
Mostly personal loan without company listing may applied through non salary transfer loan category . The interest rates might be slight higher than salary transfer loan but here company listing is not mandatory. Loan applicant can avail loan up to 20 times of his salary subject to bank eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Applicant should earn a minimum fix income of AED 5000.
- Applicant should be at least 21 Years old at the time of loan application and max 61 year old at the time of loan maturity.
- Applicant should completed 6 months in the company or should be a confirmed employee.
- Applicant should have received last 3 months consecutive salaries in bank account.
- Non Listed Company Employees also can apply.
- Loan Applicant must have a good and healthy Credit Score or Credit History.
Documents to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Loan applicant must provide KYC documents like Passport Copy, Visa Copy and Emirates ID Copy.
- Loan applicant must provide a valid Salary Certificate or Payslip
- Loan applicant must provide 3 to 6 month Salary account statement showing regular salary credits.
- Personal Loan in UAE without Salary Transfer is an unsecured loan, so bank may ask for a Security Cheque.
- Additional documents as requested by the Bank or Financial Institution.
Top Bank Providing Non Salary Transfer Loan
Yes, Banks in UAE do provide Loans without Salary Transfer subject to eligibility depending upon the financial institution.
The minimum salary requirement to apply for a Loan without salary transfer starts from AED 3000. However it’s sole discretion of the bank and changes time to time.
To apply you should complete at least 6 months in the company or should be documented confirmed employee.
People working in a Non Listed Company may also apply for a loan without any salary transfer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Trump hints at signing of the accord in three weeks. The European Union on Friday welcomed the peace treaty between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and re-stated its support for a two-state Middle East peace deal. “The normalisation will be at the benefit of both. It is important both for them andAugust 15, 2020
Dubai residents Aparna Ghildiyal and Sumera Azim – Indian and Pakistani expats respectively – met via a social media page when Aparna had put a post to help her foster a rescued cat and Sumera responded to it. “It was our love of cats and also spirituality that got us talking. We got along likeAugust 15, 2020
Meet Indo-Pak couple Catherine and Theodore Dean. They tied the knot in 1991 fighting all odds and weathering all challenges. And despite tense relations between their countries, the couple’s bond has only grown stronger with each passing day. Meet Indo-Pak couple Catherine and Theodore Dean. Catherine, who is from Bengaluru India, and Theodore,August 15, 2020