Request a Call Back
Loan without Salary Transfer
Apply for a Personal Loan in UAE without the hassle of transferring your salary to the lending bank.
Get high loan volume at competitive interest rates. All expatriates and UAE nationals may apply for this kind of loan. Quick process with limited documents.
Basically, these type of loans comes with certain restrictions as it is considered as an unsecured loan in UAE. As a non salary transfer loan facilities increases the risk factor for the bank to lend, the interest rate is quite high as compared to salary transfer loans in UAE.
A lot of people are not aware of the facility of personal loan without the hassle of salary transfer in UAE due to lack of information. With Uae Cash Loans its very easy to find it in a fraction of a second. You can compare the various interest rates provided by the banks and financial institutions and can choose the best that suits your need.
Personal loan without company listing may applied through non salary transfer loan category . The interest rates might be slight higher than salary transfer loan but here company listing is not mandatory.
Eligibility to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Applicant should earn a minimum fix income of AED 5000.
- Applicant should be at least 21 Years old at the time of loan application and max 61 year old at the time of loan maturity.
- Applicant should completed 6 months in the company or should be a confirmed employee.
- Applicant should have received last 3 months consecutive salaries in bank account.
- Non Listed Company Employees also can apply.
- Loan Applicant must have a good and healthy Credit Score or Credit History.
Documents to apply Non Salary Transfer Loan
- Loan applicant must provide KYC documents like Passport Copy, Visa Copy and Emirates ID Copy.
- Loan applicant must provide a valid Salary Certificate or Payslip
- Loan applicant must provide 3 to 6 month Salary account statement showing regular salary credits.
- It is an unsecured loan, so bank may ask for a Security Cheque.
- Additional documents as requested by the Bank or Financial Institution.