Credit Card in Dubai
A credit card is a plastic card with a magnetic stripe that holds a machine readable code issued by bank allowing the card holder to purchase goods or services on credit. The card issuer (usually a bank) creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the card holder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance. As long as you pay back the money you borrowed within the “grace period”, you don’t have to pay extra. If you don’t pay it back in that time period, you’ll have to pay interest — a percentage of the money you owe the bank — on top of what you borrowed. Credit cards are a convenient substitute for cash and an essential component of electronic commerce and internet commerce.
A Credit Card in dubai is considered as a short term loan facility for your daily life purchases on an agreed time frame of repayment with applicable Interest or charges. A Credit Card in dubai gives you a purchasing power at anytime. It comes up with a wide range of benefits that suits your all kind of needs or requirements. Credit Card in dubai gives you the freedom of big ticket size purchase and pay back into small installments. It showers you with Reward points, Cash Backs, Discount Offers and much more to enrich your daily lifestyle.
Benefits of Credit Card in Dubai
Credit cards can save you time and trouble–no searching for an ATM or keeping cash on-hand. If you are making a large purchase, it can be convenient to use a credit card.
If you are travelling overseas, then having a credit card can be a safer way to travel & make purchases. Not all debit cards are universally accepted, whereas credit cards have near-universal acceptance around the world.
If you have no credit or are trying to improve your credit score, using a credit card responsibly will help your credit score because credit card companies will report your payment activity to the credit bureaus.
Eligibility to apply Credit Card in Dubai
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and maximum 60-65 years old.
- Minimum salary of the applicant must be AED 5000 or above.
- Applicant must have a clear and healthy credit score with a minimum score of 650 or above.
- Applicant must have completed 6 month in the current organization or should be on paper confirmed employee.
Documents needed to apply Credit Card in Dubai
- Applicant must provide Passport Copy, Visa Copy and Emirates ID Copy.
- Applicant must provide a valid Salary Certificate or income proof.
- Applicant must provide 3 to 6 month Salary account statement showing regular salary credits but not mandatory.
- Few Banks may ask for a Security Cheque.